Please submit your application fee through : https://egrashry.nic.in/
Feehead Name - (0401-Crop Husbandary)
Subhead Name - (0401-51-107-51-51 Receipts from Plant Protection Services)
Check list of documents to be uploaded Click here
Guidelines of CIB&RC, Govt. of India Click here
Inspection Proforma Click here
Workflow Click here
Technical Assistant >> APPO >> DDPP >> JDPP >> AD >> Director >> Generation of Licence
Check list of documents to be uploaded for grant of insecticide/pesticide manufacturing licence; addition of new products; endorsement of marketing agencies; change of expert/technical personnel/ responsible person; change in company’s name/address and change in ownership.
- Original signed copy of the egras challan towards payment of fee prescribed under Rule 9(1).
- Original resolution in favour of the Authorised Signatory for making application.
- Signature of the Authorised Signatory in JPG/JPEG format.
- List of insecticides containing their names, registration numbers and dates of issuance of RCs.
- Particulars of arrangements made for medical examination of workers as required under Rule 37.
- Particulars of first-aid measures as required under Rule 38.
- Particulars of protective clothing as required under Rule 39.
- Particulars of respiratory devices as required under Rule 40.
- Particulars of quantities of antidotes and first-aid medicines as required under Rule 41.
- Particulars of arrangements made for training of workers as required under Rule 42.
- Particulars of manpower, infrastructure, plant, machinery, equipments and other facilities as per the guidelines of CIB&RC.
- Original resolution/affidavit for appointment of expert/technical personnel possessing qualification prescribed under Rule 9(4B).
- Self-attested copy of degree and marks sheet of the expert/technical personnel.
- Original resolution/affidavit giving particulars of the person responsible for the conduct of business for the purposes of Section 33 of the Act.
- Self-attested copy of ID/residence proof of the responsible person.
- Original and notarized affidavit of the person responsible for the conduct of business for the purposes of Section 33 of the Act.
- Monthly returns for last six months in Appendix D1 & D2 as prescribed under Rule 15.
- Self-attested copy of Udhyog Aadhar for manufacturing insecticides/pesticides.
- Self-attested copy of valid NOC/Consent to establish/operate issued by the State Pollution Control Board regarding Air, Water and hazardous wastes.
- Original agreement with the marketing company.
- Self-attested copy of manufacturing/sale licence of the marketing company.
- Self-attested copy of certificate from the Registrar of Companies regarding change in address in case of companies or Affidavit thereto in case of others.
- Original certificate issued by CIB&RC regarding change in manufacturing premises, office address, transfer of ownership.
Note 1 : The above documents are case-specific.
Note 2 : In case of marketing endorsement, the agreement must include specific clauses with regard to products, validity period and joint liability for quality.
Note 3 : Self attested copies of Registration Certificates are required to be sent through mail .(Email : email@example.com)